CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Grabbing a Button

So, decided to find out how to grab someone else's button. I went to the blog Kindergarten Crayons (an excellent blog and source for teachers) and copied the html code for her button. Then I went back to my dashboard and selected 'add a gadget - html code.' I pasted the html code into the box and saved. Then I realized that the gadget would be at the top instead of in the correct place on my blog. So, I simple moved it by dragging the "HTML Gadget" box and sliding it under the links that I follow. I may do the same with my own button to see if it works correctly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for explaining! Maybe I can give it a try now. I still need to make a button though. I'll have to wait until my mind is really ready to think!

    ReplyDelete